A range of 8 BIT compact parallel data transmission units with an integral non volatile memory. Hokuyo device enables data exchanges to be logged and read out at a later time. They are contained in robust, lightweight polycarbonate housings and are immune to electrical & ambient light interference.
- 10-30v DC
- NPN I/O
- 1m range (adjustable)
- ≤40mSec transmit time
- Half duplex transmission
- Pulse modulated Infra Red
- Separate optic head with RJ11 jack & LED status indicator display
- Separate memory module with RJ11 jack & 25pin D Sub
- SEMI E84 compliant
- Load port / OHT communication
- AGV / Load port communication
- Handshake signals in semiconductor wafer fab plants.
- Logging of handshake signals for fault diagnosis