An 8 BIT parallel data transmission system from Hokuyo with integral non volatile memory. The opto sensor is contained in a housing with RJ11 connector,and the memory module is contained within a 25 pin D sub module, also with an RJ11 connector. The 2 elements communicate via RS485 through a standard telephone cable up to 200m in length.
- 10-30v DC
- NPN I/O
- 1m range (adjustable)
- ≤40mSec transmit time
- Half duplex transmission
- Pulse modulated Infra Red
- Separate optic head with RJ11 jack & LED status indicator display
- Separate memory module with RJ11 jack & 25pin D Sub
- SEMI E84 compliant
- Simplifies machine wiring
- Load port / OHT communication
- AGV / Load port communication
- Handshake signals in semiconductor wafer fab plants.
- Logging of handshake signals for fault diagnosis