The new UST range from Hokuyo redefines the rules.
With a weight of only 130g and the same dimensions as the URG-04LX it is the smallest & lightest scanning obstacle detection device available.
Whilst not a safety scanner the UST-05LA possesses much of the same functionality, with flexible area protection across 31 switchable pre-programmed configurations.
For applications which require additional information the UST-05LA supplies “navigational data” which can be used in real time or stored on a micro sd card.
Competitively priced and with industry standard connectivity; 10-30V power input and RS422 interface the UST offers a compact and efficient solution.
- Ultra compact 50x50x70mm
- Weight: 130g
- Range: 5m
- Scan window: 270° with 0.5° resolution
- 31 configurable/switchable 3 area zones
- Master/slave synchronisation for up to 3 devices
- Protection: IP65
- LMS Laser measurement system
- LRF Laser range finder
- RS422 data output: distance/angle
- Micro sd card slot for data logging*