The UXM laser scanners from Hokuyo are long range, robust and compact. Designed for outdoor applications, they are IP67 rated and have built-in heaters to combat the worst of the weather. The Hokuyo multi-echo scanning technology helps filter out unwanted signals, and synchronisation outputs ensure reliable operation in environments where one or more scanners are used. With a range of options available it’s easy to pick the right scanner for the job.
The UXM-30LAH-EWA has a 0.125° resolution and provides distance and direction data via Ethernet. This scanner also has the benefit of a replaceable lens.
With a maximum range of up to 80 metres and an internal heater to prevent mist on the lens in colder weather, the UXM-30LAH-EWA is ideal for outdoor application on larger AGV’s or collision avoidance on STS cranes.
- Replaceable lens
- Scanning Range 0.1 to 80m
- Scanning Angle 190°
- Angular Resolution 0.125°
- Scan Accuracy of +/- 50mm at 30m
- Data output available
- 16 configurable zones via 4 input and 4 output signals
- Ethernet Connection
- Lightweight at only 1.2kg
- IP67 Protection
- Multi Echo Functionality – ideal for snow, fog, rain and harsh conditions
- Inbuilt heater to prevent lens clouding
- Optional Protection Cover available
- Safety Design: FDA Laser Class 1
- It is possible to synchronise this device with another identical unit