A newer and higher specification version of the UXM-30LX, the UXM-30LXH-EWA comes with a wide range of features that makes it an excellent choice for shape recognition applications in ports and other outdoor applications.
Advantages over the UXM-30LX are greater scan accuracy, a heater included as standard and 4 ‘echos’, making the device perfect for even the most harsh operating environment.
- Scanning Range 0.1 to 80m
- Scanning Angle 190°
- Angular Resolution 0.125°
- Scan Accuracy of +/- 50mm at 30m
- Ethernet Connection
- Lightweight at only 1.2kg
- IP67 Protection
- Multi Echo Functionality – ideal for snow, fog, rain and harsh conditions
- Inbuilt heater to prevent lens clouding
- Optional Protection Cover available
- Safety Design: FDA Laser Class 1
- Power Source : 10 to 30V
- More than one device can be synchronised
If this scanner doesnt fit your needs check out the rest of our LIDAR range
or contact us
for some more help.
If you want some more info on our Hokuyo LiDAR scanners, you can watch this video
which explains how they work and some of their capabilities and applications.
You could also come and see us at our stand at SPS IPC Drives in November.