The UXM-30LXH-ECA is a highly specified and sophisticated scanner which comes packed with features making it the perfect solution for collision avoidance and obstacle detection applications in an outdoor environment.
This scanner has all the same features and specifications as the Hokuyo UXM-30LXH-EWA with the added benefit of having a replaceable lens.
This product is already being used successfully for a number of applications including:
- Collision Avoidance on outdoor AGV’s and Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
- Boom Protection on Ship to Shore Cranes
The device is supplied with the intuitive Area Designer Software from Hokuyo which makes this an out of the box solution for port and terminal operators.
- Replaceable lens
- Scanning Range 0.1 to 80m
- Scanning Angle 190°
- Angular Resolution 0.125°
- Scan Accuracy of +/- 50mm at 30m
- Data output available
- 16 configurable zones via 4 input and 4 output signals
- Ethernet Connection
- Lightweight at only 1.2kg
- IP67 Protection
- Multi Echo Functionality – ideal for snow, fog, rain and harsh conditions
- Inbuilt heater to prevent lens clouding
- Optional Protection Cover available
- Safety Design: FDA Laser Class 1
- It is possible to synchronise this device with another identical unit