The YVT-35LX 3d scanner from Hokuyo provides the user with data in a point cloud format across a field of view which reaches 35m in a horizontal direction and 14m in the vertical field of view.
At the heart of the device is a IMU sensor and this enables the user to obtain a data rich point cloud which can be obtained in groups of 20 for the horizontal view and a group of 10 vertically to obtain a high definition point cloud.
This opens up many new possibilites in terms of application use, with simple 3d obstacle detection as well as accurate shape & object profiling now possible via the 3d point cloud.
If this scanner doesn't fit your needs check out the rest of our LIDAR range or contact us for some more help.
- 35m horizontal range
- 14m vertical range
- 210° horizontal angular range
- 40° vertical angular range
- Horizontal interlace 2-20 times
- HD mode: Horizontal interface 20 times: Vertical 10 times
- 20Hz scanning speed
- ±50mm accuracy
- Multi-echo function (4 echoes)
- Acceleration and angular velocity IMU data
- Power: 10-30VDC
- Ethernet interface
- 650g weight
- 70mm x 106mm x 95mm
- Protective structure: IP67