The YVT-35LX 3d scanner from Hokuyo provides the user with data in a point cloud format across a field of view which reaches 35m in a horizontal direction and 14m in the vertical field of view.
At the heart of the device is a IMU sensor and this enables the user to obtain a data rich point cloud which can be obtained in groups of 20 for the horizontal view and a group of 10 vertically to obtain a high definition point cloud.
This opens up many new possibilites in terms of application use, with simple 3d obstacle detection as well as accurate shape & object profiling now possible via the 3d point cloud.
- 35m horizontal range
- 14m vertical range
- 210° horizontal angular range
- 40° vertical angular range
- Horizontal interlace 2-20 times
- HD mode: Horizontal interface 20 times: Vertical 10 times
- 20Hz scanning speed
- ±50mm accuracy
- Multi-echo function (4 echoes)
- Acceleration and angular velocity IMU data
- Power: 10-30VDC
- Ethernet interface
- 650g weight
- 70mm x 106mm x 95mm
- Protective structure: IP67