When switched on both radar barrier units will contact his "partner" on the other side, by searching the frequency. After finding each other the units will set up adaptive parameters. This process will take up to 2 seconds.
When an obstacle breaks the connection between the radar barrier units an alarm will sound.
This version will not interfere with version C/D when used in close proximity.
- High operating distance
- Heavy duty enclosure
- High class of protection
- Wide temperature range
- Can work in all environmental conditions
- High parallel offset
- Different modulations A/B and C/D versions in case of two systems working close together
- 15-80 metres range
- Frequency range from 24,000 - 24,250
- Antenna characteristics: 11° horizontal and vertical
- Protection class: IP 67
- Obstacle sensitivity: 10x10cm up to 8m in front of the radar units/ 20x20cm up to 20m in front of the radar units/ 30x30cm in the mid at 80m
- Response time: < 50ms
- Delay after power on: approx. 1 sec
- Operating/ storage temperature: -20 - +65 °C
- Output: 3 Open-Collector-Outputs with each 50mA
- Connection: 5-pin Connector M12x1, RSF4 compatible