The CRAT20-3.5/15ST sensor has an 3.5°/15° (±1.75°/±7.5°) beam angle, with a range of up to 40 metres.
Designed to be used in areas where cranes and containers are in close proximity, the extremely narrow beam is ideal for detecting obstructions on rail mounted gantry cranes.
The CRAT20-3.5/15ST can detect stationery and moving objects. Giving continuous information to the crane operator.
- High operating distance
- Heavy duty enclosure
- High class of protection
- Wide temperature range
- Can work in all environmental conditions
- 40 metres range
- Frequency range from 24,000 - 24,250
- Antenna characteristics: 3.5° horizontal to 15° vertical
- Protection class: IP 67
- Distance detection: Up to 40m (in 1m steps from 4 - 40m adjustable
- Response time: < 50ms
- Delay after power on: approx. 1 sec
- Operating/ storage temperature: -40 - +85 °C
- Output: 3 Open-Collector-Outputs with each 50mA
- Connection: 5-pin Connector M12x1, RSF4 compatible