Collision avoidance radar, for cranes in ort application. Stationary (70/11) or moving (70/11 ST).
Indoor/ Outdoor - Both
Range - Up to 12m
Scan window/ angle - Horizontal 70° (+/- 35°) Vertical 11° (+/- 5.5°)
Communication - RS422 for configuration
Dimensions (l x w x h) - 100mm x 100mm x 42mm
Weight - 650g
Technology - Radar FMCW – Frequency modulated continuous wave 24,000-24,250Ghz
Range - Up to 12m
Field of View - Horizontal 70° (+/- 35°) Vertical 11° (+/- 5.5°)
The CRAT20-5/14 Radar is a very narrow beam long range Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) radar sensor. Extremely robust and designed for port and intermodal environments, they are unaffected by changes in weather or light conditions.
The CRAT20-5/14 has 5° horizontal x 14° vertical beam characteristics, with a maximum range of 100 metres, providing a highly focused beam pattern required for long distance detection. The CRAT20-5/14 was designed for automated high-speed rail mounted gantry cranes used in modern intermodal sites and provides reliable long-range warning signals allowing high speed cranes time to safely slow down and stop.
Providing the reliability required in these highly automated areas, each CRAT20 has 3 switched outputs that can easily be programmed to switch at distances suitable to the application. For example: warning / slow down and stop functions. Once programmed the sensor requires no further operator attention and the CRAT20-5/14 radar can provide years of reliable service.
- Accuracy - NA
- Repeated accuracy - NA
- Detection range - Up to 12m, 0 – 1m not evaluated, 1 – 4m moving objects only, 4 – 12m moving or stationary objects, (1m increments)
- Resolution - Decimeter
- IP Rating - IP67
- Connections - M12 5 pin supply and output Configuration connector
- Output - 3 x Open collector outputs (configurable)
- Supply voltage - 24VDC (+/- 20%)
- Supply current - 130mA
- Max current - 130mA plus 50mA / Output
- Response time - <50mS
- Operating temp. - -40° to 85°
- Storage temp. - -40° to 85°
- Approvals (CE TUV UL CSA etc) - CE FCC
- UK EU ISO Standard compliance - Radio Standard ETSI EN 300 440 with 250MHz bandwidth
- Case/material - Lower housing – Alg, black anodized, Housing cover – POM Plastic black
- Weight - 650g